Saturday, April 17, 2010

Opininons on research topics in international politics?

I need a research topic dealing with international politics, but my knowledge base in politics isn't great at this point. Do any of these sound viable? Or does anyone have any other suggestions?





- Is it in the best interests of other nations for the United States to maintain its position as the sole superpower?


-Would the emergence of additional superpowers hinder the United States' quest to spread democracy to nondemocratic nations?


- Does the world as a whole benefit more from an international system that is unipolar or from one that is bipolar/multipolar?

Opininons on research topics in international politics?
I am doing a degree in International Relations and i think


your third question is very good, I like it. The other two are very very patriotic and obvisioly biased, I wouldnt go there if i were you stay neutral. I live in australia so im not american but i think you might benefit by doing a bit more research about americas position. I know many of my lecturers and teachers they are experts in this area do not think that America is that powerfull anymore, try looking at the US lke you werent american.





Remember the doesnt revolve around america, try looking at other areas of international politics, such as human rights or international organisations


No comments:

Post a Comment