Saturday, April 17, 2010

I have a subject called Science and Tech Research, Im looking for a research topic, could you give me an idea?

I have a subject called Science and Tech Research, Im looking for a research topic, could you give me an idea?


I'm a science high school student and I have a subject called Science and Tech Research, Im looking for a novel, useful, and a potentially helpful research topic, could you give me an idea? I mean could you advise and give me good topics?

I have a subject called Science and Tech Research, Im looking for a research topic, could you give me an idea?
What about researching alternative energy? You could follow a cob of corn from field to fuel or something like that. We have to lessen our dependency on oil and petroleum products. Do something with solar or wind. Afraid it's going to be up to your generation to save our planet. Mine is too much into the big dollars to be effective.
Reply:This isn't the category for that. If you aren't satisfied with your answers in the correct category, posting elsewhere isn't going to help. Just wait and ask again tomorrow, the answers will come. Or maybe think of a project on your own.


No comments:

Post a Comment