Monday, April 26, 2010

Computer Engineering related research topic?

I need to write a research paper for my English class in college and we need to start picking out topics. The teacher asked that we pick a topic related to our majors (mine being computer engineering). I can't really think of anything myself so I'm looking for suggestions (something controversial or "just plain cool".) It could also be a science related topic. Thanks for any help.

Computer Engineering related research topic?
There was an article on robots and marital relationships I read recently. I thought that was provacative.
Reply:How about robotic assisted warfare? Programming weapons to recognize enemies, programming mechanized units to deploy themselves in the heat of battle etc.

medicine

No comments:

Post a Comment