Saturday, April 17, 2010

Health and Social Care Research Topics?

OK... it's coursework so I REALLY should be doing this myself but I'm months behind so I'm desperate.





I need a hypothesis for my research assignment. It has to be relevant to Health and Social Care... I can't think of any subjects that I can apply a decent hypothesis.





Any help ANYONE can give me will be appreciated.

Health and Social Care Research Topics?
Hypothesis : Social Inclusion can lead to Social Exclusion.





Within the Mental Health Framework for Great Britain. Basically they want everyone out of day centres and say that all should be socially included. Though many of the people have been taken away from day centres actually have no where to go as they find mixing or social situations too difficult to handle.





Gov. etc. would argue that no one would be discharged from a day centre if they were that bad....but they are...In fact the number of groups for therapy within the safe place of the daycentre has been drastically reduced.





(Cynics might say the Gov. did this to save money....I agree)





They tried care in the community in the 1980's it didn't work then either so they've just got a new name for the same old thing.





There's so much more on this you can read about....remember Gov. puts positive slant on it....ask the people who are affected and they'll tell you so will many of the staff.





Social inclusion is good to a point but not when the person isn't well enough.

have perfect teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment