Saturday, April 17, 2010

I have a subject called Science and Tech Research, Im looking for a research topic, could you give me an idea?

I'm a science high school student and I have a subject called Science and Tech Research, Im looking for a novel, useful, and a potentially helpful research topic, could you give me an idea? I mean could you advise and give me good topics?

I have a subject called Science and Tech Research, Im looking for a research topic, could you give me an idea?
How about The future of Nanotechnology. You could narrow it down to specific fields like medical or military. Or just the history of it, where it is today and where it's going...the downsides...etc. There are alot of websites regarding the subject just type in the future of Nanotechnology and you'll see. Good luck on your project!


No comments:

Post a Comment