Sunday, November 15, 2009

Looking for some good research topics about Housekeeping Department in 4-star hotels..Can somebody help me?

I'm going to start an internship program at a hotel for my college requirement. The internship program requires me to do a research or a project about one specific department that I'm going to work in.





One hotel has decided to let me do my internship program in their housekeeping department. However, I still couldn't find a good topic for my research paper or my project about that dept.





Descriptions: This hotel is a 4-star hotel (upper-scale) and it is under the union regulations.





Some of my friends that will work at the same dept. at another hotels have came up with some good topics on their own such as "Developing an effective Housekeeping Staff Training Manual" (project topic example) or "How to control the inventory cost of the Housekeeping Dept.?" (research topic example).





Can somebody help me finding other good research or project topics about this particular department?I'm really confused and really need some help about this..





Thank you so much for helping!

Looking for some good research topics about Housekeeping Department in 4-star hotels..Can somebody help me?
How about "How to increase Housekeeping efficiency"





Either the order rooms are done in, the order of tasks in a given room, maybe a way to tell what time is best to clean a specific type of room. (For example, maybe business-types vacate their rooms earlier than families. Or, it's fastest to start with the bathroom, then the bedroom, etc.)
Reply:I WORK IN A 5 STAR HOTEL AND THE MOST IMPORTANT STANDARD THAT WE USE IN EVERY DEPT IS THE HIGHTEST DEGREE OF CUSTOMER SERVICE. DON'T TAKE THAT WORD LIGHTLY.THANKS


No comments:

Post a Comment