Thursday, November 19, 2009

Can anyone help me find a research topic about high school physics?

I'm a high school student who really enjoys physics.This coming school year, we are required to research about anything under the sun. I want my research topic to be about physics, but other topic suggestions are also welcome. If anyone has an idea for a good physics research topic for high school students, i would really appreciate it if you could post your suggestions here.Thanks!

Can anyone help me find a research topic about high school physics?
Going "green" is very popular these days. Maybe something involving alternative energy such as solar power. Conversion of solar energy to electricity could be an interesting physics / engineering topic.
Reply:Rollercoasters


No comments:

Post a Comment