Thursday, November 19, 2009

Where can i find service that will do comprehensive web research on companies or topics for a fee?

I am seeking a resource, well versed in web utilization, to search for information about other companies, and their people (only professional info - not personal info) - I am seeking an organization that does this for a fee and would expect professional results - I have searched for such resources unsuccessfully (which probably explains why I need to hire this work done...)


Thanks

Where can i find service that will do comprehensive web research on companies or topics for a fee?
I use a program called SEO Elite to do this exact kind of research. I could use it to help you. maybe we can work something out. . Let me know what reports you expect and how much you would be willing to pay for my time. If you would like to know more about how the software works you can see a demo at:





http://cbtopsites.com/s/de9d6f





Please see my profile for contact information


No comments:

Post a Comment